Sunday, February 21, 2016

Don't be sorry _____ , because I'm not.

Did I tell you my son has hearing loss? Oh, right, I haven't been putting a ton of his medical stuff up here over the past year (mostly because lots of it is up in the air and has nothing to do with prematurity).

THIS post (click on link) has nothing to do with hearing loss, either, but it could. I could easily re-write this article to say "Don't be sorry my son is hard of hearing, because I'm not."

So for those of you who have kids with special needs -- be it blindness, deafness, need for AFOs, etc, how do you approach those needs or the people around you who make comments? How do you respond to the "I'm so sorry"s that you hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers. Please post your comment below or contact me at momofa23weeker@gmail.com.